According Italian Law decree N. 196/03 we are providing the following information concerning the handling of your personal data which will be carried out by our Company.
Your personal data will be used:
a) to carry out the legal requirements connected with the civil, fiscal and accounting laws;
b) to carry out the operations strictly connected to the setting up and handling of contracts and services between us.
The treatment of your data will be managed personally (e.g. on paper) and/or using electronic methods, so as to guarantee the security and privacy of the data within the limits and conditions specified by article 11of the Law decree 196/03.
For the above mentioned purposes, your data may be communicated:
- to public authorities and administrations to fulfil legal obligations,
- to other parties taking part in the company’s process (such as banks, insurance companies, postal services, forwarding agents and external parties carrying out specific tasks on behalf of our Company such parties act as agents in their own right.
Moreover, other parties may get to know your data because they have been appointed as representatives or because they have been entrusted with the handling of your data:
-employees of the company ITEC Srl and of other connected companies (such as employees of the managing director’s office, of the administration, of the other offices dealing with sales, purchases, planning, production, quality control and in the technical department),
- external parties who have being appointed by ITEC S.r.l. to carry out specific tasks and who, in order to perform their activity, have been given responsibility for the handling of the data (such as sales agents, consultants of different kinds, technicians working on our computer network).
Apart from the above mentioned uses, the data supplied will not be used for communication or publication nor transferred abroad.
Finally, they will be filed for a limited period of time, no longer than strictly necessary for the purposes for which they had been collected and handled.
At any time, according to article 7 of the Law decree n. 196/2003, (here attached) you may exercise your rights on those who are responsible for the handling of the data.
ITEC Srl is responsible for the handling of your personal data.
Any communication or request can be addressed to:
ITEC Srl – Via Cesare Battisti 114/b – 28045 Invorio (NO) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 7 Law decree N. 196/03 – right of access to personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to know whether there are personal data which concern them, even if not yet registered, and receive clear communication of the above.
- The interested party has the right to receive indications about:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes for and conditions in which said data is to be handled;
c) the rules applied in the case of personal data handled by computer;
d) the identity of the holder, of the employee in charge, of the people appointed on his behalf under the terms of article 5, subsection 2;
e) the parties and groups of parties to which the personal data may be communicated or which may receive such information while acting as designated representative for the territory of the State or as other appointees.
- The interested party has the right to:
a) update, modify or integrate the data;
b) cancel, transform into anonymous format or block data handled in violation of the law, including those which are not to be kept in relation to the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently handled;
c) receive confirmation that the procedures under letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention of the bodies or persons to whom such data had been communicated or transmitted, also in relation to their content, except in the case in which such communication proves impossible or involves means that are clearly disproportionate to the right protected.
- The interested party has the right, wholly or in part:
a) to oppose, for any legitimate reason, the handling of their personal data, even if the data are related to the purposes of their collection;
b) to oppose the handling or transmission of their personal data for advertising or direct sales or for market research or commercial communications.