Integrated Management System Policy
ITEC’s policy is to provide products that meet the needs of the industrial pressure and temperature instrumentation market.
These products must be:
- conform to the requirements of applicable laws and regulations where applicable
- conform, where possible, to national or international technical standards
- conform to agreed specifications and compatible with process characteristics
- capable of ensuring company profit
The Company works to ensure that the involvement of all resources, in all activities, is constant and aimed at achieving the following goals
- full satisfaction of customer specifications
- prevention of malfunctions and inadequacies of the Integrated Management System
- quality and reliability of products and services
- continuous improvement in order to strive for zero defects
- promoting a transparent and collaborative relationship with customers, public or private entities
- commitment to take action to prevent accidents and occupational diseases
- a commitment to respect the environment and applicable legal requirements concerning its environmental
The company is constantly committed to providing not only an excellent product, but also an attentive service that ensures respect for deliveries and maximum availability in response to every customer request.
Human resources are considered a primary corporate asset; they are provided with adequate training for their responsibilities. The processes are constantly monitored and evaluated to ensure their functionality and effectiveness; the machines, tools and equipment are suitable for their intended use and are checked and maintained to ensure their proper functioning over time.
ITEC believes that the continuous commitment to research, aimed at updating the lines and developing the processes, ensures that the company consolidates and improves its leading position in the market.
ITEC’s Integrated Management System fully complies with UNI EN ISO 9000, UNI EN ISO 14001 and UNI EN ISO 45001.
Invorio , 18/12/2020